Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tall tales part I - Lisa

Probably the single most impressive thing about the Internet, and the way in which it has been the most ground breaking has not been online banking, tele-commuting, or even mobile communication , it has been this simple fact - no matter how odd your interest might be, no matter unique your particular fetish is, no matter what you like , there is an entire community out there on the Internet that loves the same exact thing you do to the point of obsession
And as with all things Internet-related, this pertains especially to sex.
During my normal browsing of stories, oddities , and randomness online i came across something that caught my eye , if anything because of just how simple, yet offbeat it is. This is the "Amazon Community" or "Amazon Scene"
It is composed of a number of fairly small yet specialized groups, discussion boards, and pay sites simply dedicated to extremely tall and "amazonicly proportioned women" and the group of admirers (usually much shorter men) who absolutely adore them.



yup that should just about do it

The community revolves around statuesque "Internet amazons" , 6ft+ ladies who cater to their admirer's online desires, by publishing photos of themselves in certain situations, and poses that might seem either very plain or very odd to an outside viewer such as myself yet completely thrill the amazon admirers. Some might be as simple as tall women in high heels standing and comparing sizes with much smaller men and women, lifting them around like small children (paging Dr Freud), and in general throwing their size and weight around.
To me the uniqueness of this particular fetish or sexual fixation is its absolute simplicity, sex in the traditional sense is actually the last thing on the amazon admirer's mind, instead its the relation to a woman much larger, taller and more intimidating that drives the tall women worshippers..
After a bit of snooping around i came across Lisa, a 30 year old mild mannered Canadian who lives in Hamilton , with her boyfriend of 10 years. Lisa also happens to be 6'4" tall and an aspiring "Internet amazon" complete with her own base of admirers, who worship everything about her, especially her height.


Lisa: I have a boyfriend, same guy for 10 years, no kids, we own our house . Pretty typical except for our height, hes the same height...maybe a quarter inch taller. we get stared at everywhere we go, he knows they mostly stare at me...its more acceptable for a man to be tall...when they see a women they freak out.


Stantz: speaking of just that point being a woman your height I'm sure it has factored in to alot of things from personal relationships , to general self esteem, would you say you were always comfortable with your size?
Lisa: I hated myself til I was about 23.....always teased in school always picked on by boys....i really didn't like it, but there was nothing i could do, so i learned to love it and I really do now


Stantz: I'm guessing the ability to "hide in a crowd" was never quite an option for you
Lisa: not unless I sat down! haha, people can't help but notice me...I don't vie for their attention I just get it


Stantz: it must be quite odd for someone who might have spent a portion of their life hiding from their size to find out that feature is actually a point of attraction for some. how would you personally describe the Amazon Scene and how were you first introduced to it?
Lisa: I got involved in it by accident really....I signed up to myspace.com...and filled out the info, honestly! and the people the tall admirers and such they found me! by my height listing! I had no idea...then I came across Amazon Amanda and she helped me out alot....told me to start a yahoo group and it all went from there . I think that everyone in the amazon scene, true fans, are the ones I really adore! They are a great bunch of people, supportive and encouraging. It was shocking for me to see that all these people loved me for my height! It definitely has boosted my ego a bit .so i have done some comparison and some videos for some sites and I figured I should just start my own paysite

Stantz: someone who might not be too familiar with Amazon sites and groups as i was about a week ago, might not even be familiar with what a "comparison video" is, looking around the sites and groups dedicated to amazons it seems that there are very specific interests or fetishes which are associated with the scene, some are as simple as a tall girl towering over a shorter person, to more odd activities such person lifting and what seems to be aspects of domination. , what was your initial reaction to those?
Lisa: the short guys like to see how they would measure up...so i put some heels on and stand next to a girl all of 5'2, 105lbs, and we compare size differences...hands , feet, legs, arms, and the short guys like to see how they would measure up...so i put some heels on and stand next to a girl all of 5'2, 105lbs, and we compare size differences...hands , feet, legs, arms, lifting is a world all its own that's for sure, and depends what they wanna see...baby cradle holds usually.


Stantz: what was your reaction to that? finding out what the admirers wanted to see an amazon perform , or pose a certain way? was it pretty surprising?
Lisa: I didn't think it was so strange... you don;t have to be an Amazon to be strong

Stantz: the attraction of the "amazon admirers" to the "amazon" seems to me at least to be a bit beyond personal preference, what do you think is behind the admiration?
Lisa: I think that if that's what they want to see then fine, I have no problem with anything, I am very open, I find its mostly shorter men, haha, that are attracted to it.But I have met all types

Stantz: why do you think that is? is it a need for someone unattainable , or do you think its something a bit more behind it?, since the height seems to be such a specific focus and almost obsession by some that visit the groups
Lisa: nurturing maybe? they like the fact of a big strong woman taking care of them?


Stantz: I'm probably the wrong person to ask, but i think you might be right there is something pretty Freudian about the whole thing, at least from my perspective. do you feel being involved in the amazon scene has actually had an effect on how you view yourself, and in particular your stature?
Lisa: Since I stumbled into this world, my view of myself has risen. I do feel better. And when I fell better inside the world is prettier outside! I never knew where I fit, I always always wanted to be in the spotlight i can tell ya that!And I feel I fit in and people like and admire me...guys wanna date me , girls wish they had the confidence I do


Stantz: have you spoken with any other "Internet amazons" about the community at large?
Lisa: yes I do..I chat regularly with Amazon Amanda and Mikayla Miles.....they are great girls! I want to be on their level really...one day.... they say the same...it makes you feel so good....then the world seems better too..like there is still hope ..for anyone!!! I have had nothing but encouragement from any tall girl i have met on the net

Stantz: how does your partner feel about the idea of you being an "Internet amazon" and everything that comes along with it?
Lisa: He is fine with it. He knows its really all fantasy and hes lucky cause he goes to bed every night with a fantasy girl

Stantz: and speaking of the fantasy aspect of it how have the interactions been with the admirers so far? have they been mostly positive? were there ever any "creepy" interactions?
Lisa: mostly positive...but yeah you get the creepy ones too haha...can't avoid creepy people anywhere

Stantz: so as of now what are you goals as far as being an "Internet amazon" and just in general as well?
Lisa: well, I would like my own paysite to begin with. I would like to be able to travel and meet people and be paid for it! great job eh? Snap a few pix here and there, do some comparison videos.....who knows, maybe I could have my own empire in a few years

Santz: an amazon empire, it doesn't sound like a terrible idea
Lisa: it sounds quite right to me

You can check out Lisa by going to her Yahoo Group or Myspace, she also has a paysite planned in the very near future.

No comments: